Is your lower back pain causing you any of the following:
- Lower back pain causing sciatica?
- Experiencing nerve pain, tingling, numbness or pins and needles?
- Are your muscles spasming
- Have you been diagnosed with a disc bulge or herniation?
- Have scans detected degenerative changes or arthritis?
- Been experiencing referred symptoms down your leg
- Joint pain or stiffness making it hard to move in the morning
- Do you get pain during or after sitting or driving
- Unable to exercise?
Lower Back Pain is not normal and you don’t have to live with it. Book an appointment below now with one of our experienced team.
Spring Physio and Rehab is proud to be part of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and the choose.physio movement. Physio is the GP’s number one most recommended therapy.